Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mummy don't feel alright.

For some reason, my son let me sleep till 8:00 this morning. He was very quiet ...

I was aware that he came into my room a few times and check on me. When I heard him came in and then out again, I realised it was late. I made a big yawn and I heard little footsteps ran up the stairs.

He gave me a big hug like usual and then he said "Mama don't feel alright". He opened my mouth and said, "mama teeth hurt" and put his fingers into my sewer mouth (ewwwwwwe) I guess he loves his mummy too much to mind.

He then said "be right back ... I go go get medsen at Tesco Warfield" a few moments later he came back and said "oh oh medsen out" I go go new Tesco and this continued with out of stock and going into Tesco Reading, Camberley etc.

I got tired of the game and said "Wow ... Mummy's OK now. He said " no no mummy tummy hurt and mummy need baha (his word for breakfast) he came back dragging a big box filled with toys and said it's food.

I thought this day never come. It's a bit delayed but it sure felt good!

No comments: