Saturday, October 25, 2008

Total frustration

It's been two weeks since I updated my blog. Two days ago, I sat down and start writing what's been happening to us. Guess what happened?

It took me 2 hours to write and finally, it was ready to publish ..... Pressed "publish now" plop ... Blue screen with an error message. Everything that I have been doing was gone because Blogger.com was under maintenance!

#*$£ .... I was so upset that I had to walk away before I smash the laptop. It's not easy to find time to sit down to write. I should have known .... Next time, write them offline and then cut and paste. There, learn something new the hard and frustrating way. I have now downloaded a new software on my iPhone and can now update my blog wherever.

Just thought I'll try it out before I write another long story and findout it's not working. Work smart this time. Will follow with account of the past two weeks.

No comments: