Friday, March 13, 2009

My poor baby

Not much to update as Alex was poorly for a whole week.


There's a Gastric bug going around and the school had to close today as a few other children were off sick because of the bug.

Alex had projectile vomiting and diarrhea and was off his food all week. Today's the first day he managed to keep his food down and smiling all day and laughing when watching his tele.

I told Mrs Goss that Alex hadn't eaten since Sunday when she rang to inform me of the school closure. Her respond was "Oh my .... it must be bad if he refuse his food. It's unheard of."

It's not a nice feeling when you see your child suffering and there isn't anything you could do for him. He was whinny and weak .... it's not at all like Alex.

I am glad that he is finally on the mends and I pray that this won't happen again.

No comments: