Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ta Dah .....
New decor in Alex's room. We changed the furniture around, add a few stickers on the wall, got him new "Bob the Builder" beddings and the room looked good enough for a good night sleep ;-)

Today .... is a funny day. How do I describe this?

The morning started real well. Jeremy came back from his night shift and was totally exhausted. So, Alex and I went downstairs for breakfast. We head for Sainsbury's leaving him sleeping at home. It's always a pleasure to go shopping with Alex. He is one of those kids who don't ask for anything (hmmm... maybe because he couldn't talk). He doesn't whine and if you give him something, he will put it back onto the shelf where they belonged. There were a few whinny kids at the supermarket today and God, I was glad that Alex wasn't like that.

When Jeremy woke up, we decided to decorate Alex's room and as you can see, we did quite a good job. And then, I had a very strange call - the Caller ID reads "Out of Area" and this usually means overseas call. And this man said that he is someone from my past. He sounded familiar but I could not recall where from? He said I knew him very well ten years ago and he said something else (something rude that I cannot reveal). At this point, I told him if he had the wrong person and he asked me if I'm Christine? He thought he had the wrong person as well. Anyway, Jeremy came in and asked who it was - he hung up. I don't recall giving anyone from my past my home number. And certainly not someone from ten years ago whom I met in my wild days in Malaysia. This call has been bugging me all afternoon and I have decided to forget it.

My sister Sue read my blog and so did my sister Trixie. They were really concerned because they felt that I was depressed. I really appreciate all the comments and concern from my friends and family. It's nice to know that someone cares and don't worry folks, I am not suicidal and I will be strong as always.

1 comment:

(c) 2016 Written by Andrew Batt said...

Glad to see the wall stickers have come in useful. Just let me know if you want any more.
As for the phone call, that's weird. One of your friends or relations in Malaysia must have passed on your number .. why not ask them? And for the record, it wasn't me that called you.